vrijdag 24 februari 2012

24-02-2012 | Beginnings of a new project...

Dit blog is verhuisd naar


Vanaf augustus 2012 nieuwe website:



Hello everyone,

Just a quick blog to say that I am in the beginning of a new project...

A new soft cuff beadwork bracelet.

I've ordered the beads today... so hopefully they will be here around halfway next week...

I can't wait to begin... it's going to be a sugar of a bracelet...

Although I have measured and already started with the beginning... I have to see how long I will make it *frowns*. Oh well... I can see that when the beads arrive... Hope I ordered enough to finish the bracelet without ordering more... :)
Maybe next week I will post a teaser here :)

By the way, I did make another picture of the necklace Alyona on a display... Here it is:



Necklace Alyona on display


Well... I'm of again... Have a nice weekend!

*waves*

Love,

Bianc

Geen opmerkingen: